Satstacker: Bitcoin Recurring Orders are here!
The best way to start a Bitcoin savings plan.
Start regularly buying Bitcoin from as little as R500!
Create a recurring order with Bitvice and begin your Bitcoin savings plan; straight to your own wallet.
Everyone who has a linked bank account with Bitvice, can now set weekly or monthly recurring orders with multiple bank accounts and buy Bitcoin on a regular basis for R500 or more.
Steps to get started:
1. Login via the Bitvice app here.
- Your same login credentials still apply.
2. Link your bank account via Stitch
- Satstacker requires a linked bank account via Stitch to make automated purchases
3. Set up your savings option
- Confirm your Bitcoin address in the ‘Wallets’ Tab
- Navigate to the “Scheduled Orders” tab
- Create a recurring order and its frequency
- Payments are automatically made and can take 1-2 business days to reflect in our account.
- You can see an estimate of your Bitcoin to be purchased after the payment has been made
- You can add, pause or cancel recurring orders, anytime.
4. Watch the Sats flow in
- Once the funds reflect, we will send the Bitcoin your way.
- Bitcoin purchases will happen without you needing to do anything.
- Your Bitcoin will be sent directly to your provided wallet
5. For Capitec users
- Every payment will need to be authenticated via your banking app
- We have made it as simple as possible by sending you an email before every order, with an authentication link
- You can learn more here.
6. Why Recurring Purchases?
- Most hardened Bitcoiners would say Dollar-Cost-Averaging into Bitcoin is a good strategy. Learn why here.
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions. You can reach out to us at email@example.com